Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Paisley! (a few days late!!!)

WOW!  Has it really been a year??
I CAN NOT believe my little girl is a
1 year old!

It really doesn't seem possible!

What a great week/weekend we had to celebrate!

Paisley's birthday was Thursday, July 28th.
She celebrated by wearing a new birthday shirt to school.

I sent pink cupcakes to school to share with her friends and teachers.

That evening we celebrated with just the family (me, Braxton and Parker).
We had cupcakes again -
but she really didn't want to have much to do with them.
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday 

Time to blow out your candle!

Friday, July 29th, Paisley had her first official hair cut!
She had a few strands that just didn't look right - ie the one in the back
that looked like a rat tail!

 Bye Bye rat tail!!!

 She also got her first taste of a sucker!
Parker got his hair cut too so he got a sucker as well...

Saturday, July 30th, was Paisley's birthday party!
Paisley had a cupcake party
with lots of family and friends.

She was ADROABLE in her cupcake birthday tutu outfit!!!

(I am not posting too much stuff about the party now -
check back tomorrow or Friday for more pics!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAISLEY!!!!



On a side note....

I have a wonderful husband that loves me,
a handsome son that has a personality of...
well, Parker,
and a beautiful 1 year old little girl!




I AM SO BLESSED!!!!

0 comments: